We have some information regarding Openings in I Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, we would like to share it with our visitors that Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand is inviting applications for Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme (SHP) and mainstreaming of AYUSH posts. Following related details are mentioned below:-
• Advt No. – 07/2012
• Post Name: Medical Officer – School
• Salary Offered: - Rs. 25,000
• No of Posts: - 388
• Name of Post: - Medical Officer – AYUSH
• Salary Offered: - Rs. 20,000
• No of Posts: - 42
Age: Candidate not be more than 35 years of age.
• Allopathic Doctor: Candidate must be a MBBS degree holder form recognized medical college and also required to have a completed compulsory rotating internship on 01/04/2012.
• Ayurvedic Doctor: candidate is required to be BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
• Unani Doctor: candidate must be BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
• Candidate is required to have a valid permanent registration Number from the State Council of Jharkhand (Medical/AYUSH).
How To Apply:-
Candidates are required to send a application form with bank draft drawn from any national bank in the favour of “Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society” and payable at Ranchi.
Application Fee as mentioned below:-
General Rs. 400/-
OBC Rs. 400/-
Female Unreserved Rs. 400/-
ST/SC Rs. 200/-
Complete application form with required information and must be send in a sealed envelope by Registered/Speed Post super-scribing “Advertisement Number - ________ , Application for the post of _________ & Post Code ____” at the following address:-
The Director in Chief, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building), Namkum, Ranchi - 834010.
Note: All the applications must reach by 5 PM on 10th December, 2012.
Note 2:- candidates you can subscribe our website with your email address and then we will fall latest updates on upcoming Recruitment exams, results, notifications, vacancies etc in your email inbox.